Chef Christophe Hay hails from the Centre – Val-de-Loire region and is a major figure in gastronomy, known for always promoting his home region and local producers.
Today, the chef:
• has two Michelin Stars,
• has four Gault & Millau Toques,
• is one of the first chefs to have received a Green Michelin Star for “sustainable gastronomy”
• was named 2021 Chef of the Year by the Gault & Millau guide with a score of 18/20.
The chef has put his name to several gastronomic establishments in France:
• La Maison d’à Côté in Montlivault: two Michelin stars (soon to be replaced by his new Fleur de Loire restaurant).
• La Table d’à Côté near Orléans: one Michelin star
After six years in Montlivault (Loir-et-Cher), the chef will open a new restaurant in Blois in June 2022, called Fleur de Loire.
Christophe Hay is a partner and ambassador of Guénard gourmet oils, which he uses more than ever in the recipes he writes.
The partnership is also and above all a question of sharing.
Sharing know-how, ideas, desires and values for gastronomic creation.
The idea of developing a collection of oils representative of the region soon took hold.
Three ultra-local oils by Christophe Hay were born in 2020 and 2021, all made from scrupulously selected raw materials and traditionally produced in our oil mill:
- 100% virgin cold-pressed walnut oil from Centre-Val de Loire by Christophe Hay**
- 100% virgin sunflower oil from Centre-Val de Loire by Christophe Hay**
- 100% virgin cold-pressed rapeseed oil from Centre-Val de Loire by Christophe Hay**