- 1 medium-sized sweet potato (approx. 450g)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Guénard Virgin Pumpkin Seed oil
- salt and pepper
- 70 g of feta cut into small cubes
- 1 large handful of rocket leaves, chopped roughly
- 1 small handful of walnuts, chopped roughly
- around fifteen raspberries, cut in half
Preheat the oven to 210°C, line a baking tray with waxed paper.
Peel the sweet potato and cut it into slices around ½ centimetre thick. Toss them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt and pepper until all of the slices are nicely coated.
Transfer them to the baking tray, making sure that they are evenly spaced out, and place them in the oven for 15 minutes. Turn the slices over half-way through.
Meanwhile, combine the other ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Once the sweet potato is cooked, leave the slices to cool then top each one with a dollop of the mixture.
A recipe created by Natacha and Daniela @freethepickle
Photo credit © Free The Pickle